Want the nitty gritty? See our full policy below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you submit information through the Site, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Through your digital footprint, including your IP address and other technical information about your device and internet connection.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Operate and improve the Site.
- Communicate with you about your use of the Site.
- Use for promotional purposes, such as sending you newsletters or marketing emails.
Sharing of Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as described in this Policy or with your consent. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, emails sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
You may choose to opt out of certain uses of your information as follows:
- You can disable cookies through your browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use certain features of the Site.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in such emails.
Accessing or Deleting Your Information
You may request access to or deletion of your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Changes to This Policy
We may change our Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Site to stay informed about our information practices and your choices.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.