We love music. We believe in science. Please get vaccinated. Yes, it’s a personal choice, just like holding the door for someone behind you, saying thank you, picking up after your dog, tipping your bartender, and being a decent person who cares about others. But we are all in this together. Let’s move forward!
With that said, we’re open! But we have a few housekeeping items that are required for entry:
Proof of Vaccination OR Negative COVID-19 Test Required for Entry
To enter our establishments, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated*, OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test that was administered by or under the supervision of a healthcare provider within 48 hours of the date on which you are attending a show at Exit/In. Proof of vaccination and test results must bear a name that matches the government-issued identification for the patron that is seeking entry.
Proof of Vaccination
- We will accept a picture or scan on your cell phone, photocopy, or original document of your CDC-issued vaccination card.
- If you need a replacement vaccine card, you can contact your vaccine provider or local health department
*To be fully vaccinated, you must be:
- 14 days after your second shot of either Moderna or Pfizer
- 14 days after your first shot of Johnson & Johnson
Negative COVID-19 Test
- We will accept a printed, or digital copy of a negative COVID-19 test result administered by or under the supervision of a healthcare professional within 48 hours of the date of the show you are attending.
- At-home tests will not be accepted under any circumstance.
If our staff has grounds to believe that you have presented fraudulent or falsified documents, we reserve the right to deny you entry into our establishment. If you are unvaccinated, we encourage you to wear a mask even if you have tested negative for COVID within the past 48 hours before the show.
Before you travel to Exit/In, please screen yourself for any possible symptoms of COVID-19 (or any other illness for that matter.) If you are feeling ill at all, do not come to Exit/In or Hurry Back if you are showing symptoms of any illness.
Common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Fever (equal to or greater than 100.4°F) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle and body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, do not come to our establishments. If you learn that you have been in contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to our establishments.
The CDC recommends that masks are worn in public indoor spaces in areas with high transmission rates regardless of vaccination status. The CDC also recommends that unvaccinated people wear masks at all times. Staff is required to wear masks, and we highly encourage mask-wearing for all patrons, and will have free masks available at points of entry.
Find full policy HERE.
Find a vaccine near you by texting your zip code to 438-829.
2021 marks 50 years of Exit/In! If you haven’t picked up your Exit/In merch, grab something nice here!
Much love – support live music!